domingo, 31 de agosto de 2008

FEEL COMFORTABLE That's all that matters.




I like to read glossy magazines, because I want to be informed what happens in the world of fashion. This magazines show me the last tendencies of the different designers that I admire ,and observe the designs, material clothing, imitation jewelry and genuine too, hairstyles, and all kind of accessories like bags, belts, shoes, etc., and everything around this world.

My previous comment is because I think that all this knowledge is important information when I’m going shopping, maybe I can’t buy all the clothes that I want or made from designers this is impossible for me, but there are clothes available for my possibilities, maybe I buy simple clothes but I’m carefuly choosing, first the clothes are comfortable, the material clothing are fresh and its colors combine with other basic pieces that I have, other observation could be that this clothes be appropriate to my figure and age.

There is a world of possibilities to have a simple wardrobe, comfortable and for every occasion without spend to much money.

No hay comentarios: