domingo, 12 de octubre de 2008

TUNING OUT THE TV


WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF THE FAMILY'S DECISION?

I think that was a good decision because the father achieves that his kids developed other interests.

HAVE YOU EVER GONE WITHOUT TV ? HOW DID IT AFFECT YOU?

Yes on occasions for differents circumstances, this situations don't affect me because normally I can't see TV because I have not time, I like so much watch movies and crime watch like CSI MIAMI, Law and order , movies and so on. but my other responsabilities are first.

DO YOU THINK YOU COULD LIVE WITHOUT TV? HOW WOULD YOUR LIFE BE DIFFERENT?

I don't know if I can't live without TV, maybe yes , could be, because I said before I have not much time , so my life don't could be different without TV, because is different already.

MAKE A LIST OF FIVE WAYS IN WICH YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT TV AND FIVE WAYS IN WICH YOU MIGHT BE WORSE OFF.

BETTER OFF:

1.- Less noise

2.- Save of energy.

3.- Save in the spends.

4.- Have more time for the family.

5.- Dedicate to own interests.

WORSE OFF

1.- Don't listen the news for TV.

2.- Don't see my favorite program.

3.- Listen my daugther to complain all day or weekends.


No hay comentarios: