sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2008

MY LEARNINGS

I Have been thinking about my learnings, my teachers and my University, and I fell glad because I know that I have had excellents teachers , in this Englis class I have learned things about the subject like pronunciations, grammar, and the most important to speak withaout afraid or shame well I've shame yet, sometimes, I prefer write and say all that I think in this way, is more easy for me, because my teacher CABRALES avoid me to use the dictionary and bless dictionary on line, it allow me to consult words unkown and to structure the text of a theme.
Write in this blog is usuful because it have been a window for to create, to think, to essay, to learn.
I hope never to leave of do it. Thank you teacher for your conversations, for your songs, for teach me, for cheer up me, for you patient. See you soon.

No hay comentarios: