domingo, 21 de septiembre de 2008

MY OLD FRIENDS


Some things bring to my memory nice remembrances, the last week during the English class when the teacher played the song "Nothings gonna stop us now", suddenly I felt a mix of emotions because I remember my youth and all my old friends, I could see me with they together again in my mind, speaking about our future all of us had big illusions and goals to pursue, we had the world in our hands, the preocupations didn't exist for us, wich ones follow your own destinity, I want to think that some of them got their objectives, others didn't find it, others just simply took the easy way.

I only know that I am trying day by day to be better, sometimes is not easy because some people are staying in the way or other differents circumstances that block my plans, but this won't stop us.

In memory of Manuel .....wherever that you are.

No hay comentarios: