domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

TO BE ABSORBED IN .....


Sometimes I'm feel irritate with some people when they are in front the computer, because they are very concentrate in the computer and I'm speaking and speaking with the air because anybody can hear me, and this situation is bother for mi, of course, I think that all we need to be hear us and we need our own time for this, just few seconds if you want for consideration, for education , frienship or simply because you love me and I'm impportant for you ... well I want suppose that, but is curious because when you are speaking with your friends you answer and grin , this make me feel unhappy I always speak with myself and say me that this situation don't matter me ...but is a lie, so maybe only I understand this dialogue but this blog is a way of expression isn't it? , well I express my ideas in this moment.

No hay comentarios: