jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

I LIKE TO SING

Today was a day with differents contrasts, in my job I had a lot of work all day I was stand up attending person that needs copies, colors, use the computer, ballons with helium, notebooks, easters eggs, paint this, to go out to two o'clock and when arrived to my home my daugther and I ate and then we picked up ours backpacks and I drove my car to her preparatory school and after to the UAT, I was tired out , well the first claase was with Mrs. Betty we did a exercise very interesting, I like the class, and the nexts classes was interesting too and the final class was great beacuse in the class we was able to sing . I like to sing even though Im out of tune, but I don't matter, I sang at full blast jeje and I say you something . I forgot that I was exhausted. so I think that to sing is a terapy more for to relax and be happy, please take care you and you have a nice weekend.

No hay comentarios: