lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

San Valentines' day


Love is in the Air. do you remember this song ?jeje I think this is the most beautiful feeling of the world . love should change the feelings of the people and maybe the world would be differente because the wars wouldnt exist, people wouldn't die of starving. we would be more nice with other ones, life isn't easy, life is full up of troubles. if we dont believe in something then we would be plunged in sadness . if you believe i n god he saves you remember God is Love or whoever you want to believe. I think you need to love yourself before loving other ones I still believe in love maybe some day appear again in my life.

2 comentarios:

jazzman58 dijo...

I like your blog. It looks nice, though you still need to improve your writing you're doing great, just keep on working by writing as much as possible.
I'd like you to print out your last entry and bring it to class so I can discuss with you some of your mistakes so you can correct them, is that ok?

jazzman58 dijo...

Matilde, it's been long since last time you wrote in your blog, what's going on?!